Whether you're seeking solitude or social time, you can enjoy a beautiful easy-to-own outdoor living space with Sanctuary Decking. Plus, our innovative PermaTech cap layers means your deck will stay looking beautiful, year after year. Sanctuary Decking is the perfect blend of good looks, great performance, and easy maintenance.
Choose From Three Beautiful Colors
- 25-year Residential Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- 25-year Residential Stain and Fade Limited Warranty
- 10-year Commercial Limited Warranty against checking, splintering, delamination, rot and structural damage from fungal decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible.
- Board Weight: 2.36 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Durable PermaTech outer surface is bonded on four sides; premium HDPE and wood composite core
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45 angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Surface fasteners: Yes
- Hidden fasteners: Yes
Both the colors and grain patterns are different. Plus, Sanctuary is a three-sided capped board, whereas Horizon is capped on four sides and is reversible.
How do I clean Sanctuary Decking?
For general cleaning, use soap and water or mild household cleaners.